Sunday, March 1, 2009

My acceptance speech

.......

..........

...............

from the start when i was 1 year old i made it to the guinness for having the CUTEST SMILE. then i just went on collecting an array of awards, from the most sincere student, to the athlete of the year, to the sweetest melody and most recently the best guy-next-door-award. its natural to me you see!
however it wasn't until last week that i even got an award for my latest venture.... blogging.
BOY-O-BOY! am i good or what?
so here it is the



award!!!

yay mee!!!

any ways, i'm not used to all this but i must write a few things on my blog about myself post this award, i mean whoever likes bragging about themselves????

kk now here are the rules: OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

a. Put the image on your blog


b. List 10 truths about yourself


c. Give the award to 3 other people (i can't afford even 3! looks like here's a dead end)


d. Provide meaningful quotation

anyways, now lets get to the truths ( read MARVELS)

1. i was born on the 5th feb 1992... they're planning a worldwide holiday in my honor....

2. i am very intelligent! so much that even einstien couldn't match my record of getting thrown outta class.

3. i'm so goodlooking. snowwhite, rapunzel and thumbelina died to take a portrait with me!

4. i'm soo funny, charli chaplin retired 'coz he couldn't handle competition from me! poor chap, i always told him to give it up! however my idol(on these grounds alone!) is rakhi sawant. classic lady!

5. i'm a sucker at sports... i tripped and fell when i had to trow a ball over to a fellow fielder in my first cricket match.

6. i'm so fat, no kid would see-saw with me when i was 4!

7. i'm soo annoyed... i dunno which shoddy conniving ass wrote this about me.

8. i'm so adorable my teacher gave me golden stars on my notebook for writing the date in it!

9. i'm such a snob i gave a 10000rs tip to my taxi driver 'coz the papparazzi was following.

10. i just discovered, i have a doppleganger who hates me!





with that done... i now announce the sole reciever of my reward:

taa daa:

SAMHITA BHAKTA!
(well thats coz i know nobody else!)


and now for the people who still haven't got enough of me. oh its you all! you loyal fans! here comes the thought for the day

I have met a lot of hardboiled eggs in my time, but you’re twenty minutes.
- Oscar Wilde

it has no special reference to me but it's here cause i love to use it on people
(you should see the reactions!)

alas! that seems to be the end of it.. so adios amigos!
P.S. ok dont get offended you're not all that bad! maybe, just maybe! you'll grow up to be like me someday!

ciao till then!

1 comment:

  1. try harder baby......dint tickle me. maybe a 4 year old will laugh at it.

    sorry sweatheart but ur previous posts have set a very high standard this just dint match up.

    ReplyDelete